(ref. no. 2021.02.0010)
Location: Wroclaw, Poland
Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinating the end-to-end recruiting process
- Maintaining smooth onboarding and offboarding processes
- Building and developing good relationship with employees and managers
- Cooperating with external companies – payroll and accountancy specialists, health and safety inspector and others
- Ensuring legal compliance (employment documents, work permits)
- Collecting, verifying and managing all internal changes, i.e. positions, bonuses, changes of employees personnel, attendance, holidays and contractual data;
- Assisting with the performance reviews
- Answering employee requests
- Cooperating with Employee Council and Project Management Office
- Cooperating with other departments to ensure HR operations are coherent with the company’s strategy and goals
- Ensuring and maintaining high level of information flow
- Participating in HR projects related to development management, benefits and internal processes adjustments
- Participation in reporting to state institutions in accordance with the requirements, eg ZUS, GUS
- At least 3 years of proven HR experience in a similar position
- MA degree, ideally in Human Resources management
- Good knowledge of HR regulations and Polish Labor Law
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent command of English
- Accuracy, superb time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to implement new regulations quickly and effectively.
- Permanent job at one of the top Swiss-Polish companies
- Private healthcare, life insurance and Multisport card
- Career growth opportunities
Candidates are asked to submit their applications.
We retain the right to contact only selected candidates.
Please attach this clause to both your CV and motivation letter:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Captor Therapeutics Ltd. for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at the address:
As you may be aware, the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has gone into effect on May 25, 2018 Captor Therapeutics S.A. with its registered office in Wroclaw, are fully committed to the data protection principles of GDPR. You have a right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of it, rectifying your personal data, demanding of its removal, to impose a processing restrictions, file a protest against processing and transfer of this data (on which processing you have agreed) to another entity (personal data administrator). You also have a right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection. Withdrawal of consent for your personal data included in the application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process does not affect the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of this consent before its withdrawal. We process your personal data to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement for a period of 3 months, and when you have agreed to participate in future recruitment process, for a period of 12 months. In addition, we may preserve your personal data for the purpose of determining, pursuing or defending against claims related to the recruitment process for a period of 24 months.