Junior Molecular Modeller
(nr ref. 2021.04.0001)
Main responsibilities include Structure-Based Drug Design (SBDD), support of hit expansion and molecular docking. In this position we are seeking a highly motivated candidate to join our modelling team.
- Analysis of protein structures
- Performing protein:small molecule and protein: protein docking
- Virtual screening of molecular databases
- Data visualization and statistical analysis
- MSc in chemistry or life-science with particular focus on structural-computational biology
- Working knowledge of protein visualization software, e.g. PyMol
- Good knowledge of protein structural biology, biophysics and molecular interactions
- Experience in application of statistical methods
- Knowledge of Linux environment
- Good programming skills, e.g. in Python, Linux shell scripts, AWK
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent planning, presentation and organizational skills
- Full-time employment in a quickly growing biotechnological enterprise
Stock option plan
- Private healthcare plan
- Subsidy to sport activity package
- External and internal trainings in hard and soft skills as well as participation in conferences
Candidates are asked to submit their applications. We retain the right to contact only selected candidates.
Please attach this clause to both your CV and motivation letter:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Captor Therapeutics Ltd. for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Captor Therapeutics Ltd. for future recruitment processes.