People and Culture Manager
(nr ref. 2021.12.0001)
Meet Captor Therapeutics
We are a Polish-Swiss biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of protein degradation drugs for cancer and autoimmune diseases. Our team is a group of passionate people with diverse backgrounds, working together in a friendly, collaborative environment. Our state-of-the-art laboratories are located in Wroclaw Poland, but we also have an office in Basel, Switzerland - the World hub of the pharmaceutical industry.
We are fully committed to our mission, which is to deliver best-in-class pharmaceuticals that will serve as life-changing solutions for patients.
To this end, we need a top-notch people organization that will bring us to the next level. To nourish our family-ish and teal-like J culture and to drive our future growth - we're looking for an exceptional person to join us as the
People and Culture Manager
We want to see in our team a person who thinks outside of the box of traditional HR and combines the needs of people as well as the bottom line of the business.
What will be your main responsibilities?
We could write that you will be responsible for building relationships with leaders and teams, developing and implementing long-term practices to develop and retain talent in our growing business. For recruitment, onboarding, learning, and development…
We could list one hundred of your responsibilities and tasks below.
If you are an open-minded, experienced HR heart – you know exactly what belongs to such a role in a growing, mission-driven organization. We are looking for somebody who will create their own role and will grow within it. Together.
Are you an honest, dedicated person with a big heart who likes to operate both - on an operational and strategic level? Read further…
We are looking for somebody with:
- Substantial HR Partnering experience - minimum 5 years
- Ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches to affect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity, and development of people practices
- Extensive knowledge of best recruitment trends and practices with confirmed successes in challenging talent acquisition environment
- Understanding of compensation, and benefits programs, as well as legal compliance
- Ease in leading projects including building schedule, timeline, and processes, communication plan, facilitate discussions
- Ease in understanding data and analytics to support the growth of the organization
- Ability in wise planning and managing a budget
- Someone who enjoys working with others and has strong EQ
- Ability in creating an engaging workplace where people matter and feel that they belong to
- A natural desire of sharing and broadening your knowledge
- Engaged, proactive, energetic, and organized personality
- Ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity
- Braveheart to question status quo and break patterns
- Advanced command of English
What do we offer?
- Impact – independence in creating HR function
- Health & wellness – subsidized private healthcare and MultiSport Card
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and Employee Stock Option Plan
- Career development – self-development budget, opportunity to grow with a growing company
Does it sound like a place and challenge for you? Don’t hesitate to submit your application. We are waiting for you and the value you bring to our daily work.
Please keep in mind, that we are able to contact only selected candidates.
Please attach this clause to both your CV and motivation letter: “I understand that by sending my application I will consent to the processing of personal data contained therein, including data other than contact or education; professional qualifications, and the course of previous employment”.