Senior Scientist in Cell Biology
(nr ref. 2021.06.0001)
Location: Wroclaw, Poland
Your main role will be establishing and optimization of the cellular assays for probing small molecule drug candidates in pathological cell lines, as well as training and mentoring junior team members. At this position you are expected to work in the lab at the level of 50-70%.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Development & implementation of various cellular assays
- Execution of low-to-high throughput compound and/or biologics screens to support drug discovery campaigns
- Standardization, preparation and maintenance of pathological cell lines for drug discovery programs
- Development and execution of experimental strategies for the identification of biomarkers, modes of action of therapeutics
- Properly document and report the experimental findings and provide scientific contribution to research projects/programs in multiple disease areas
- Working closely with the team members
- MSc in Biological Sciences or related disciplines and minimum of 4 years of experience in academia or industry, or PhD in Biological Sciences or related discipline, and 2 year of experience.
- Experience in cell culturing including Western Blots, stable and transient transfections and phenotype analysis
- Hands-on troubleshooting
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Permanent job at one of the top Swiss-Polish companies
- Private healthcare, life insurance and Multisport card
- Career growth opportunities
Candidates are asked to submit their applications. We retain the right to contact only selected candidates.
Please attach this clause to both your CV and motivation letter:
I understand that by sending my application I will consent to the processing of personal data contained therein, including data other than contact or education; professional qualifications and the course of previous employment