Senior Scientist in Cell Biology
(nr ref. 2021.06.0001)
Location: Wroclaw, Poland
Your main role will be establishing and optimization of the cellular assays for probing small molecule drug candidates in pathological cell lines, as well as training and mentoring junior team members. At this position you are expected to work in the lab at the level of 50-70%.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Development & implementation of various cellular assays
- Execution of low-to-high throughput compound and/or biologics screens to support drug discovery campaigns
- Standardization, preparation and maintenance of pathological cell lines for drug discovery programs
- Development and execution of experimental strategies for the identification of biomarkers, modes of action of therapeutics
- Properly document and report the experimental findings and provide scientific contribution to research projects/programs in multiple disease areas
- Working closely with the team members
- MSc in Biological Sciences or related disciplines and minimum of 4 years of experience in academia or industry, or PhD in Biological Sciences or related discipline, and 2 year of experience.
- Experience in cell culturing including Western Blots, stable and transient transfections and phenotype analysis
- Hands-on troubleshooting
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Permanent job at one of the top Swiss-Polish companies
- Private healthcare, life insurance and Multisport card
- Career growth opportunities
Candidates are asked to submit their applications. We retain the right to contact only selected candidates.
Please attach this clause to both your CV and motivation letter:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Captor Therapeutics Ltd. for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at the address:
As you may be aware, the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has gone into effect on May 25, 2018 Captor Therapeutics S.A. with its registered office in Wroclaw, are fully committed to the data protection principles of GDPR. You have a right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of it, rectifying your personal data, demanding of its removal, to impose a processing restrictions, file a protest against processing and transfer of this data (on which processing you have agreed) to another entity (personal data administrator). You also have a right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection. Withdrawal of consent for your personal data included in the application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process does not affect the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of this consent before its withdrawal. We process your personal data to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement for a period of 3 months, and when you have agreed to participate in future recruitment process, for a period of 12 months. In addition, we may preserve your personal data for the purpose of determining, pursuing or defending against claims related to the recruitment process for a period of 24 months.