Senior Scientist – Organic Chemistry
(nr ref. 2021.06.0002)
This position requires a talented synthetic chemist with an exceptional knowledge of experimental organic chemistry including thorough experience with modern methods for synthesis, purification and characterization of organic molecules. Experience in medicinal chemistry is a plus.
- Literature review and patent analysis
- Design of new compounds, multi-step syntheses of intermediates, building blocks and final products
- The thorough purification of the compounds and characterization of synthetic products
- Accurate and comprehensive recording of experimental work and presentation of results to work colleagues
- Ability to work independently on the assigned project tasks, troubleshoot and meet deadlines
- Written project updates and reports
- Supervision of junior colleagues and laboratory technicians
- We welcome medicinal chemists with experience in structure-based design of small molecules
Education and experience:
- Ph.D. degree in organic chemistry with minimum 1 year of relevant industrial experience or M.Sc. with minimum 3 years of relevant industrial experience. Medicinal chemistry expertise is a plus
- Full-time employment in a quickly growing biotechnological enterprise
- Opportunities for a constant professional development
- Multiple trainings for our employees
- External trainings, conferences, workshops
- Competitive salary
- Friendly work environment, small team
- Medical care
- Financial support for a life insurance
Candidates are asked to submit their applications (CV and a motivation letter in English).
We retain the right to contact only selected candidates.
Please attach this clause to both your CV and motivation letter:
I understand that by sending my application I will consent to the processing of personal data contained therein, including data other than contact or education; professional qualifications and the course of previous employment.